Roger Federer's interview (GROUP B)

Hello, good morning from Wake Up News, today we are going to have an interview with Roger Federer, a tenis legend. Last week he announced his retirement.


-Hello, Mr. Roger, I am from Wake Up News, an English newspaper.

-Good morning, I'm very excited to be here.

-How and when did you start to practise this sport?

-When I was 4 years old, I used to watch tennis for hours, so I started  playing when I was 6 years and I trained 3 days a week.

-How was your Junior age?

-As Junior I won the Wimbledon in singles and doubles, in total, I won 5 single tournaments in Junior.

-Which was your roughest rival?

-I have had many different rivals in my long career, I cannot choose one but I can say I have played 50 matches with Nouak Djokouic.

-Why did you announce your retirement last week?

-I announced my retirement last week because I stopped believing that I could continue playing after the injuries I had.


-How did your injury affected you pshychologically?

-Like for all sportmen, an injury doesn't gladden us but I had been training very hard to continue playing.

Well, that's the end of the interview. Thank you for coming, we are very thankful that you did come!


                            

                                                        Source: https://img.asmedia.epimg.net/resizer/Msdf8jjNhLmDzD08vC_vayg9xxU=/1952x1098/filters:focal(541x519:551x529)/cloudfront-eu-central-1.images.arcpublishing.com/diarioas/5GI3U5UXLZDTLGWL4BTKBW2RRQ.jpg

Publicar un comentario

Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente